Monday, July 21, 2008

inevitable - 24.06.08

inevitable

There is something wrong with me. I have many defects, mostly on my anatomy.

One thing I have noticed just this year is that I have a slight bulge in my knee. I'm guessing it's the head of the femur (?) bone. When Santi accidentally touched it, she was, like, "Oh my God! What is that?!" And I told her, "That's my knee, Santi". Then she was all, "mine doesn't have a bulge." That made me realise that I was the only one -- so far. Both my knees have bulges, but the on on the left knee is more noticable. But I don't wear shorts publicly, so no one will notice it.

Second thing I noticed just yesterday is that I have a bump on the back of my head. It hurts bad when I lie down on a hard surface. I'm guessing it was from the headbump on a tree branch back on Sports Day. That hurt bad, seriously. But there are no bleeding, externally.

Me and my brother are said to have "girly" hands. I don't know what people mean by that. Probably our nails? Probably the length of our fingers? I don't know.

My toenails grow irregularly; I can't keep my legs straight; my wrists are tiny (probably due to massive lollipop consumption); my arms reach way beyond my knees when I cross my legs, but I can't seem to reach my toes when bending over; my hair grow excessively over weeks.

That's all I can say that is wrong about me. Hahah.

No comments: