Monday, June 23, 2008

if we were a movie..

Finally! My June O Levels ended with a high note, and a large grin plastered on my face. The last paper was Additional Mathematics Paper 2, which was easier than Paper 1 by mountain ranges. Although there were some subquestions which I did not manage to figure out, I am pretty satisfied with my work.

It's been awhile since I last blogged, which was, er, within the first week of May. Wow. More than a month. And Izzah has been badgering me so that I update my blog. Nyeh. No Internet connection maaaan.

It seems that society can't get enough of dividing among themselves into groups and cliques. At the start of the year, there were 3 groups, the first being our group, the loud ones; the second being the other side's group, the 'posh' ones; and the last comprising of those who are quieter. The head of society took notice of these divisions, and blatantly, yet subtly, told us of his hope of having a unified society, one that sets aside their differences for the sake of happiness.

Still, no response. At the beginning of the year, I predicted that one of our people (in the loud group) will leave that group. And this will happen in around mid-year. Well, in April (I think), this somehow came true. One of the people in our group, let's call her Ladida, made rude comments on her public site about our friend, let's call her Anita. So Anita and Ladida underwent this minimal fight, but they eventually made up.. ish.

Soon, our group was called one by one to the Court of Justice, concerning Ladida and her best-friend's affair. She HAD to get everyone involved. God. For us, this had to be the second last straw. Ladida and her best friend, let's call him Cordial, were too itchy for premarital consummation. Yech. Control yourselves. So our annoyance for Ladida built up, catalysed by her constant questions that showed her low self-esteem, e.g. "Am I fat?", "Is my head scarf (tudong) okay?", blablabla. Heh, I should change Ladida's name to Blablabla. At least that suits her.

And finally, the coup de grace. I don't quite remember what happened, but.. WAIT. I DO! Ladida and Cordial broke their Best-Friendship Pact, and Ladida's self-esteem became lower. One minor move by Cordial was precisely monitored by Ladida. And she will get on everyone's nerve to go and ask, "Did you see that? Cordial just winked at me! You think he wants to be best friends again?" Yech. Get a grip! Then Ladida told everyone stories about her oh-so-blah fling with a dude, let's call him Tartar A-Tissue.

Back up! I forgot one detail, something about Cordial's "cousin", let's call her Dafeera. And we're back;

Ladida and Tartar A-Tissue "went out" last year, when Ladida and Cordial had their first Kitkat moment. Tartar A-Tissue is currently the best-friend of another friend ours, from another society, let's call her Seetha. And Ladida had the courage to greet Seetha and even wrap her hands around Seetha. Well, later that day (I think, or was it the day after), the group wanted to confront her, a plan spawned by (let's call them) Cheechaa, Marspin, Anita, Loose-ah and Tigra (all girls) and also Jewel (a guy). Hmm.. Their first confrontation didn't work quite as well as planned. But the next confrontation was a counter: Ladida confronted them.

Back up! Ladida had told Jewel to tell, er, stories to us about her "fling" with Tartar A-Tissue. And we're back;

I was there, but I concentrated on the assessment's sitting plan, with -er- Greeta next to me, and -uh- Reesha and Harz watching the confrontation. Hahah. Too many names, yes? Well, this happened around mid-May, so my prediction came true. So now, there are three major group, and one minor group. Well, the Loud group and the Posh group unofficially merged up together, with a similar mission, to uncover Ladida's story behind the stories.

Then, came Saturday. All was fine in the loud group (the new one), until one afternoon, when we were discussing about the soon-to-be carried out outing at the Pitcher Plant Beach. Then Anita, Loose-ah, Tigra and Marspin scribbled all over the page, saying that if one of them were not to come, none of them will. Co-dependent much? Well, this triggered Cheecha's anger, and she confronted them, saying, "If you don't want to come, just tell me."

The following Monday. I had my exam, so I don't quite know if I got the facts right. Tigra, Anita and Marspin are in a non-speaking terms with Cheecha because of the aforementioned confrontation. Yech. Now there are the quiet group, the bestfriend group (otherwise known as the itchy group), the posh group, and the loud group. The loud group are divided into three subgroups, with one side as the defendant, one side as the opposition, and one as the neutral. God.

Glossary:
- society: class
- head of scoiety: form teacher, Sir Picai
- Court of Justice: HEP/Students' Affairs Room
- public site: blog
- best-friends: partners
- premarital consummation: do I even have to tell you the meaning? consummation means sex, there.
- breaking the Best-Friendship Pact: breaking up.
- Kitkat moment: never heard of the Kitkat commercial, "have a break, have a Kitkat"? They're having a break, alright?

Oh, and I made my next prediction right after my first came true. The next one says that someone from our circle will have a nervous breakdown on 13th August. I don't know who it will be and why, and I just picked 13th August randomly.

Til then. Ta.

No comments: