Monday, July 28, 2008

In A Dilemma

This is a song I worte yesterday, inspired by Rai and her Kulai dilemma. Love you babe.

Dreams of you
Walking towards me
When I'm missing you
More than eternity
'Cause you're rearely by
Even when you say you'll try
Not to say goodbye
It's just that I miss you

You're never 'round
Memories of us together
It just bums me out
Can't you see it's more than ever
That I'm missing you
For what can happen when
We're done and through
I don't wanna lose you

What are these rumours I hear?
About the girl who used to like you
And I'm standing here
Waiting for an explanation
But you quiet down
It's rare that I see you like this
I just want an out
I want to keep close to you

So where are you now?
Funny I should ask this question
When you should know by now
I try to find a way into your life
You try to voice it out
The thing is I can't hear your words
'Cause you're so far out
Maybe I should stop this

Hey, my love
I dream of you every night
Just for you, my love
You take me out of emptiness
'Cause that's what you do
But I don't feel anything
And now I look at you
Hear the words I'm saying:

"I love you"

No comments: