Monday, July 21, 2008

there's no hope for today -- 26.06.08

Haha. I'm starting to have the feeling that the titles of my posts are derived from titles/lyrics of songs. And they're cliche-ish. But hey, cliches are a thing of the past worth remembering, right?

Here I am, sitting in the TV room, thinking of points for my Malay homework -- a lecture of why cleanliness in schools and colleges are everyone's responsibility. So far, I have come up with two points. I am listening to Paramore's Breathe.

I like Paramore, from their cool songs to their straight hairs. hahah. i have a thing for straightening my hair. Just a few hours ago I was in my sister's room, finding her straightener -- to no avail.

"I can never joke about money."

Hahah. I don't know where that's from. I'm watching this movie on Star Movies that has that dude from Drumline, the dude that played Dr. Lee. I am too lazy to press buttons on the remote control. I finished watching The Dark. Cool storyline. I like.

Oh, I watched Silence of the Lambs yesterday. I am planning to watch Hannibal rising today. I am also planning to complete my Malay and Additional Mathematics homework, clean my room and whatever chores that pop into my mind by the end of the day. Syaz, I know where you got the word 'fellatio' from: Silence of the Lambs, right? Haha. Look up the word fellatio. Hint: oral. Haha

Well, I am just updating. Ta.

No comments: