Monday, July 21, 2008

break my bones -- 09.07.08

Whee. I like today; it was fun. Hahah. We had our choir practice today, and this time, it's Group B. That means, just the Form 5s, and Amal Afiqah, Aqilah, Wafaa and Hafiz. Our chaperone was Chok -- I mean, Mr. Chok. Whee. All the more fun!

Lotsa pictures mann. Hahaha. 75 pictures. What a load. All on my camera phone. The practice started late, at around 2.45; and we were there from 1.30! God. Hahah. But the time was spent on practicing the National Anthem and the two songs. And cracking ourselves up.

Unlike yesterday, we sang under the sun, at the middle of the Taman. Like, WHOA. Wafil told me that the guy whom he talked to was an ex-PGGMB dude, i.e. a friend of mine. I didn't remember him, but he remembered me. Erks. His name is Khairil. Awkward wahhh. I finally said 'Hey' to him (with a 'Eh, what's up?' and a smile as a reply) when we were to go back. He looked as if he wanted to talk more, but I fast-walked away. Hahah. Takut jua ku tuu. Mana ku tau apakan di cakapkan!

Siukk lahhhhh. Our group name for the English 'project' just now, and automatically our name for the MIB sketch, is Kesuma Melati. Hahaha. LAWA. Si Zul tu membuat.

After assembly, Sir Picai asked Zul to bring 4 others to bring files from his car to the classroom. JAUH KALI AHH, SIR. Yasmin, Emah, Izzah and I came with Zul. Hahaha. On Sunday, I did the attendance paper, neatly, I would like to add.

Masa balik from Choir -- which was around 4.45 -- I didn't see my bag on the canteen table. Erks! I am going to be the reserve for the Dikir Dibaie on 30 July. Hahah. I then found out that my bag was with Zimah. She brought the my bag and the other 5N people's bags to the front. Awww. Sweet. Hehehe.

Kilah did not come to school. Rindu ku pulang. An 'Anakin' defended me in my cBox. Aww. Thanks, whoever you are. I can't see my cBox as recent, because the only Internet I get is at school, and they block cBoxes. Booo.

Ta.

No comments: