Thursday, July 31, 2008

centre of my universe

Call me whatever you want, dear cBox taggers. Especially those on the fatso's side. I am telling the truth, so whatever comes into your mind, brainwashed or not, LIVE WITH IT. You better thank me for being a missionary of the truth, dumb asses.

I will certainly miss CIKGU NABILAH AHMAD and CIKGU RATNI GHANI. Thank you both for your wise words and sincere smiles (hahah), and also for making me succeed (well, partly) in your subjects. Follow your heart, and you will surely get there. Hee. And thank you for the treats. Hee. Both treated us IDEAL.

YAY! Kami masuk finals for the Dikir Dibaie. Both the male and female teams did! Oh, the miracle. Thank you, Allah, for giving us the chance to compete for the trophy and bring glory to our school's name. (: Nasyid, just the guys went to the finals. Dikir Syarafil Anam, just the girls went to the finals. Awkayy. So now, both did! Heeeee.

Loads of things happened today. I love you all for making me laugh today. Smiles are words of wisdom. The world is a rhyme. Awkay. Ta.

No comments: