Monday, July 28, 2008

second child syndrome -- 22.07.08

Hahah. I don't know why I put that as my title. Heh, well. Biar tia lah.

I updated my blog in school today. Heh. Weird jua ah bunyi nya. Hmm. Nothing unusual. Chem was as it is. So was English. Ck. Haiseh was unusually happy today. Hahah. Anniversary kalii. Add. Maths was Add. Maths. Zul kept badgering me about my handwriting. But I finally have one over him: he slept through the first few hours of his 2-year anniversary with Faww. AWWWW. Faww was mad, of course. Hehh.

I think the peribahasa "Sudah jatuh, ditimpa tangga" fits into the current situation of my friend, let's call her Wirah. Hahah. But everyone else calls her Sis. I mean, a month ago, she was in this relationship with one of my best friend -- let's call her Shila -- 's classmate, let's call him Farus. Until days later, he collapsed. She was informed by the mistress of Varus's house via Not Long Paragraph Mail. The mistress read Varus's not-out-box. Then the mistress told Wirah to stop the relationship. Heh.

In the present, Wirah still kept feelings for Varus and vice versa, or so she thought. While the three of us went to the Body-and-Environment level of the college to get Wirah's stuff, Shila told Wirah that the former saw the latter's ex (i.e. Varus) with another girl, where they seemed to be "on the way" to having a relationship. SHOCK! Wirah cried, DUH. Her birthday just came up, and Farus tried to comfort Wirah, via Not Long Paragraph Mail. Hehhh. Chill man. Now, Wirah's master is in a swing, concerning Wirah's brother (whose name is the same as the ex's), who was caught small-cigar-ing by the Justice Administrator.

The small part of the kicked-in-the-nards story is that Wirah's other ex, codename Yijan,'s current girlfriend is thinking that Wirah is trying to meddle in Yijan and the girlfriend's relationship. Hah. Cheers, man. I think I have more-than-friends feelings for Wirah. (:

No comments: