Monday, July 28, 2008

yang mengalah -- 25.07.08

Saturday can be said, in one word, as painful.

Heh. Wait, Saturday? I meant Thursday, as in yesterday. Hahah. I am getting rusty.

I came to class later than usual. Hahah. The first and second period was supposed to be Physics, but it was the Australian National Chemistry Quiz (ANCQ). Hah. For me -- a Chemistry freak -- it was basically general questions.

Additional Mathematics was next. We learnt about Vectors. It was mainly a recap from Maths D. Usually, third period was Physics for 5E, the class adjacent to mine. Hence, 'Mr.' Chok. Hmm. I wanted to ask him about Swimming transportation. He's usually my transportation to the pool. Later I found that he didn't come to class.

Next, French. We watched Marie Antoinette. BORING. The background music (I forgot the term for it) was lame. Whoever the music director was, he/she sucks.

Oh, before the ANCQ, 5E sang Happy Birthday to someone. Zul told me it was Mrs. Norchua's.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS. NORCHUA

CCA! Wheeee. Swimming! Shar and Sheyenne came along, so they had to squeeze in with Nafi and Burhan in the back seat, while I had spacious seat at the front passenger seat. The girls didn't even swim; they were the extras! Damn. Hahah. I discovered Shar's current condition, medically. How coincidental. (:

Bio was fun, we learnt about the Gestation Period and Pregnancy. Hahaha. Then Ck. Ratni told us that Topic 17: Inheritance would be taught by Ms. Norchua. Whee. Chem was fun, too. Though Ck. Nabilah went home, and the new teacher went in for her, it was mainly quiet. Buat keraja sendiri. Hahah. Name of the new teacher: Ck. Fadzliah (if that's the correct spelling). She was the teacher who liked my drawing of a water bath. Hahah. My fan, kehkehkeh.

Then another 15 minutes of Bio, with 5P. Sex control. Hee. Diaphragm, condom, IUD, vasectomy, tubal ligation and rhythmic method. Haha.

I didn't hang out with the Gang (i.e. Zimah, Amal, Tiqah, Kapek or Ain) today. Hrmph. I went online on Afif's laptop. He told me that he broke up with his girlfriend, and I felt honoured that he told me and not his classmates.. Hee. He looked a bit sad, so I wrote in the Notepad of his laptop. Kind of a post, a testimonial, a 'comment' like in Friendster. I like that. Like an indirect way of cheering people way, with words electronically.

I played 'Bila April' by Fazley on Afif's laptop, and it was on repeat. Afif, Marzuqi and Hafiz recorded their voice, for a sort of "audition" for the solo part. I hope Afif gets it. His voice is soothing. Diyanah (a.k.a. Nana), Rafa, Khairini and Maz'Irene said before that Afif and I would be such a sweet couple, like Azeerul and Iqbal. Hahah. That's what they said, okay?

This is just what happened in school. At home, I was so dehydrated that I drank, like, 5 cups of water, i.e. a whole jug. I wore my Indonesian slippers, again. They have lost their grip. Lowered friction. Three Thursdays in a row I wore them. Hee. Syaz told me of the movie, Darkness Falls. I feel like I have watched the movie, but being so forgetful, I do not remember.

Ck. Ratni was late. Heirna's perfume broke. Yasmin was being her old bimbo self (Cheers, Yas). Syaz and I kept kacau-ing Nisah of her "relationship" with si Hafizuddin. Hani Haha and Lain Haha. Kahkahkah. Zatul said the sushi party was cancelled, then si Amoi said something of a sort, which led me to look down (I was at the bridge of Bio department, and she was downstairs) and she kept staring at me. Freaaky. There was a "Wanted" poster of Burhan by some annoying wolfgang of some sort. Honestly, of any of my friends, I would hate for them to join the Form 4 and 5 wolves. Or the PU1's. ANNOYING.

Bah, it's raining out. Ta.

No comments: