Monday, July 21, 2008

walk the other way

Wheeeeee. The day I have been waiting for MONTHS. CCA undeviated! And it fell on the week of Sports CCA! Wheee. SWIMMING!!

We did a whole brand new set of notes for Physics: Thin Converging Lenses. Though we did this already, Sir Picai just wanted to refresh our memory. Siuk lah. Heee. In a nutshell, A. Maths was confusing and French was lazy. Syaz brough Onion rings HEEE.

Then came CCA. YAY! Thank goodness Mr. Chok was kind enough to provide transport to the pool. On the way, he asked about Nisa, that he hasn't seen much of her. And he was wondering if Nisa and I "broke up". Hahah, we weren't even together to start off with. Then he asked if we were still "going strong". I didn't know what that meant at the time, so I just said "Whatever". Hahah.

Siuk eh the swimming. Hahah. We weren't given an instructor though. The girls saja, so the boys lingered in the pool.

Seriously, am I that fast? Ck. Zabaidah came to our class to ask about Amal, and then he asked me to go down and ask the MPs to check the announcement regarding the CCA schedule. So I went down, talked to Seng and Collin, then went up. Then Emah was all, "Laju jua kau, Faizan!", and Syaz went, "EH!! AWU AHH!!" Hahah. Yes, Emah. My presence lingers in the classroom. I have long legs, so I had to adjust the passenger seat in Chok's car. The more I ride in it, the less feminine it looks. Nisa said it was feminine, the colour maroon.

Chok told me that Choir Group B will be having a practice late that afternoon. Huh. I will be missing Bio and Chem. Bio was a practical, and Chem was.. well, Chem.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DK. NUR QAYYIMAH SANTIKA <3

I chipped in for Santi's Oreo Cheesecake. Hmph. I didn't get a taste of it. Boo. But she compensated it by giving me Stikkles (haha, Skittles bahh) and Toblerone. And treating me Mister Softy icecream. Heee. The day was fun! We practiced at Padang Bomba in Berakas. Much better than Padang SOAS. Santi told me about her candidates to bring on whatever night. And Nina told me the story of ... Hahaha. Si Tugu and si Tigi. Inda tah kamu tau tuuu.

Less photos were taken today. Boo. OH. I wore these flip-flops that I bought at the Indonesian Product Fair last Friday. LAWA. And it matched Kilah's wristband, which I borrowed and brought to Choir Practice and forgot to give her back. Hee.

I LIKE TODAY. Ta.

PS. I discovered that Anakin is neither Kilah nor Nani. Hmm. Whoever you are, thanks for sticking up to me!

PPS. I shaved the day before, and only Muiz Mahri noticed. HAHAHA.

No comments: