Monday, July 28, 2008

cups of mayonnaise -- 26.07.08

It's a Saturday. Huh. It started out like an ordinary day. I woke up late, I went down only to find no one was ready yet, I ate breakfast, blablabla. Then I went to school.

I was somewhat late, around 7.10 am. Classmates forgot about MIB homework, and I seeped the floor of the class. Man, it was dirty. I guess the Form 2 students who used that classroom in the afternoon never looked up "rubbish bin". Then Sir Picai came in, then he reminded us of the Australian Mathematics Competition on Thursday. Then I remembered that Thursday would be the day of the Dikir Dibaie competition. I later asked Ck. Khairiah, and she said we could leave late.

Chemistry. New teacher, Ck. Fazliah. She asked us on Thursday to go directly to the Lecture Theatre for a movie. We watched Six Degrees Can Change The World. Syaz told me of the Top 10 Most Scientifically Impossible Movies, and The Day After Tomorrow was one of them. After watching the movie (for about 20 minutes), we went up for our next lesson. We bumped into Ck. Nabilah on the way up..

Physics. Picai. Nothing unusual. Just that at the last few minutes of the period, he talked about why nuclei of hydrogen fuse together in the Sun. I know the answer already, high temperatures. Then he talked about, er, the Milky Way and our galaxy. Milky Way, I miss the candy bar. Then black holes. Hehh.

Biology. Ms. Ratni came late. We learnt the last part of Reproduction in Humans: Sexually Transmitted Diseases. Zul dared me to ask Ms. Ratni about blowjobs. But I, being the decent person, asked her if STDs can be transmitted through oral sex. Of course, the question was intended to that person. You know who you are.

English. UGH. I checked my cBox today, in the Computer Lab. Normally, the server blocks cBoxes, but Izzah typed in a website to unblock it. Nice. Whoever you are, snow white, back off. I don't need unknown people to trashtalk. Same goes for anakin. Whoever you guys are, just shut up. I don't need no public comments, unless I asked for it. Alright? Then Mr. Don went and turned into the disrespectful crap that he is. What good does this project do. We have Qualifyings to study for! English shouldn't be 4 days a week, Bahasa Melayu should. Useless crap! Duh all you want, DONALD NIXON, but we're not going to bow down to your tyranny.

Break! Emah, Izzah, Nisah and I searched far and wide for Ck. Nabilah and Ms. Ratni, as they will be transferred to UBD to be a qualified teacher.

Here is what I wrote in Ms. Ratni's farewell card:
"Thank you for the great times, especially BASE Camp. Hope to see you again. Find a guy, HAHA. Cheers, Faizan."

And here is what I wrote in Ck. Nabilah's:
"Thank you for making me love Chemistry. Although you don't show it, but your smile inside says a lot. Love Chemistry always! Cheers, Faizan."

I told Emah to read them out loud, and that cracked my classmates. The other gifts were cookies. Hee. Emah made them. When I gave them to Ck. Nabilah, she blushed and smiled, saying that it was a sweet gesture. Aww. She said also that she'll still be around. Hope so. Then Ms. Ratni.. Emah gave it to her. Heheh.

Wait, yeah..

A. Maths. More on Vectors. Hehe. Then Ck. Amal asked us who had the past-year questions. Technically, I have them, but not completely. I want the whole thing! Pleease.. I'll tell her on Tuesday.

B. Melayu. Ck. Haiseh went in, and she looked like she was in a bad mood. Hehe. Relax bahh. Haha. She loosened up a bit after that.. We did the last of the Ulangkaji Karangan. We did the draft, but it was not what she wanted later on. There was an elongated and misled debate on which is the better sex. Hahah. Then Izzah and I went down to the HEP Room to get the Karangan books.

Lunchtime. Nisah went home. Emah, Yas and I went down to the HEP Room and then to the Finance room. My memory is rusty, but I remember Mateen passed me twice. I went online, yeah. But I didn't click him. I don't what triggered that feeling, but I guess it was from last week, when I passed by his girlfriend's class. Ain't going to tell you what happened, though.

Syaz seemed to be in a bad mood later downstairs, but I managed to get her to smile. Hee. Cha gave me a dollar. Thankiies.

Picai wasn't in class in the afternoon, much. More stories between Zul, Yas, Izzah, Syaz and I. Hee. Maths D was fine. Hahahh. I "discovered" a trend between the perfect squares. Haha.

Nothing more to add. Dikir was Dikir. I found some news about Kaka. Afif seemed to be in a better mood. Tomorrow, we Dikir participants will have a practice in the morning, and Hadrah people will have a gathering watching Dark Knight at 4.30.

I'm going to miss my Biology and Chemistry teachers.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYARIFAH NURUL AMALINA <3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HASSANUL HADI IQBAL
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ANGIE ANG

Okay. That's all. Ta.

No comments: