Monday, July 28, 2008

take me for a ride --28.07.08

God. Annoying wah this morning! First my dad disturbed my peaceful sleep, then when I went down, he wasn't even ready. Then it was friggin late. My sister lagi slow. Then my mum called on the way to school, that she'll pick me up at 3 so I can clean my room. UGHHHHH.

Then we had assembly. I was in a bitchy mood, because of Ibunda. ERGH. Then English! Hahah. Time to release my anger. You had to be there, alright? MIB, we did the play. That's two projects I'm done with. Harhar.

Blablabla. Maths D was Maths D. Bio was Bio. Chem was watching Six Degrees Could Change The World. Coool. Then at the end of the day, Ck. Nabilah treated us with Ideal's spaghetti and chicken. Yum. With Lemon Tea. OOOOH. I'm going to miss both Ck. Ratni and Ck. Nabilah.

Nina had to go to ICC for her dikir performance. Oh! I solved the Rubik's Cylinder (or whatever it is called) more than 5 times. Hee. It's a lot easier than the cube. So when Nina left, I went to Raihan. My choir birthdaysake. She had this dilemma (which later I composed into a song) about Kulai.

I had fun hanging out with her. Before 2, Kulai had class, so I entertained her. Then after class, Kulai had to go to the Padang for his Sports Meet. Hahah. Kesian si Raihan. So I took care of her. She also took care of me, by giving me Cappucino milk, Cadbury Bytes and Butter digestives. All were awesome. But I took too many of each. Hahah. I learned great stuffs about Raihan. Like:
- She plays the guitar, and can compose songs
- She works out. Hahah. She's flaunting off her guns.
- She would like to be Buttercup (from Powerpuff Girls), or Miss-Teeq (or whatever) from X-Men.
- She likes purple
- She doesn't like durian.

That's all I want to share with, because the others, I would like to keep it between us. Love you, Rai.

So I had fun with Rai, which brought me to the Counseling Room. They had a performance practice for tomorrow (the Majlis Kesyukuran for the Scholarship Recipients), then Mr. Meer asked me to harmonize, which led to me being inducted into that choir. They were mainly from the Music Club, with Mr. Albert Polita in charge. Good for him.

I ended up going home as usual -- 5-ish. Cheh. Pedah. Well, that's all. Ta.

No comments: