Monday, July 21, 2008

catch a glimpse of heaven -- 27.06.08

Hahah. I don't even have to give you the origin of the title. It's from The Jonas Brothers' song, "When You Look Me In The Eyes". I like their songs, and the sweet straight hair on one of them. Haha. Joe. I wish my hair was that long and straight.

It is 10.42 pm, and I am still home alone. My brother is out with our cousins at Empire, and the rest is OUT. I don't know where they are. Are they still at KB, or are they on their way? They don't have a key, because both of my parents' copy are downstairs. So I need to wake up to open their door, should they come before midnight.

There's a quote from Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) -- I think: "Eat when you are hungry. drink when you are thirsty. Stop before you are full. Sleep when you are tired." That is the secret to a healthy body.

Apparently Emma Roberts didn't take tempo lessons when she's singing on Unfabulous. Hah. More on the music. Samalindang is still in my head, and my fingers are still itching to play the recorder. And I am still craving to play Greensleeves on the keyboard.

4 days to the Gulingtangan Competition. I am playing the gulingtangan for the songs Samalindang, Dang Mengalai and Panah Asmara. If we get into the finals, we're cutting Dang Mengalai to play Anding (also known as Dang Manis Malai).

I can't wait to go back to school, though either my Malay Syarahan nor my Additional Mathematics are done. Okay, it's 11 o'clock. Where on the highway are they? I'm getting tired!

Spain beat Russia 3-0 this morning, making their way to the finals of Euro 2008. They have been hungry to lift the Euro Cup since their last win in 1964. They are facing Germany, who defeated Turkey, in a struggle for the Cup, and the match is on live on Monday at 2.05 a.m. I have got to wake up. I don't know who to support; Germany has Michael Ballack, and Spain has David Silva, Fernando Torres and Cesc Fabregas.

Oh, well. Ta.

No comments: