Monday, July 21, 2008

call me irresponsible -- 08.07.08

The day started with a panic from yesterday -- I LOST MY WALLET. I hoped it to be with Nina, though it wasn't. If I lost my wallet AGAIN, I would have to do ANOTHER identification card.

I half-hoped for the Form 5's to have their assembly today, but we did not; the PUs did. Then in class, Ck. Hashimah leaned on our door, asking me to claim my wallet at Ck. Haiseh come Malay period. Hahah.

Chemistry was FUN. We learnt all about esters; what they are, how to name them, how to identify the reagents that make them, etc. There was this one dude, who I thought looked familiar. Hahah, true. He was from MS. It was nice of Ck. Nabilah to help Zul understand the topic. After Chem, Zul told me about a certain person who trash-talked in my cBox. You know who you are (not you, zah. Your trashtalk is good trashtalk).

English was boring. Izzah kept bedgering to read Other People, a short story that can be found in Neil Gaiman's Fragile Things. She said that once you've read the story, you will never want to sin again -- for another 5 minutes!

Then Bahasa Melayu. We had a practice Oral today, to prepare us for the real Oral Exam soon. Hahah. I got a text about Road Accidents, and the topic for my conversation was 'Warga Emas', i.e. Old People. Hahaha. Ck. Haiseh said that the topic she gave me for the conversation was considered hard, yet I managed to explain briefly with considerable points in content. Hahah. I hope for an A in Malay.

Break. I was told that Sir Picai will be leaving for a course in Pulau Pinang. Hahah. A motorbike course. Nadalahh.

French. or Pre-A. Maths. Hahah. Since it's a "free period", we talked about the France trip while some of us did our A. Maths homework. Izzah did the synopsis for our MIB Rasuah project. It's supposed to be funny, and a surprise. (:

Ck. Amal seemed angry in the first few minutes of the A. Maths lesson, with her ruby red lipstick. Then she loosened up with Zul's jokes. Hahah.

EH YOU. D A H N I A. YOU CAN CURSE AND SWEAR AND TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE IN THE POSTS OF YOUR BLOG, BUT I CAN'T? WHY? BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOMEONE TO BE WITH, AND I DON'T? EH?! WHAT I CAN SEE IS THAT WHO YOU'RE WITH SEEM TO BE ABSENT MORE TIMES THAN HE IS PRESENT. I HAVE MY FRIENDS WHOSE JOKES I ACCEPT AS FUNNY, NO MATTER HOW HURTFUL. BECAUSE I KNOW THAT THEY ARE JOKES. FUNNY THINGS THAT YOU LAUGH AT AND GET OVER. JUST ACCEPT THAT PEOPLE TALK ABOUT PEOPLE BEHIND PEOPLE'S BACKS. AT LEAST I HAVE THE DECENCY TO CHANGE THE CONSONANTS OF YOUR NAMES. ANY SELF-RESPECTING PERSON WOULD JUST READ THE POST BEFORE THIS AND THINK IT'S JUST A STORY. YOU WANT BIGNOSE AND DUCK AND THEIR POSSE TO GANG UP WITH YOU AGAINST ME AND BEAT ME UP? BRING IT ON, FATSO. YOU SAY CONFRONT, BUT YOU YOURSELF RUN AWAY FROM CONFRONTATION. AT LEAST WHAT I SAID IS TRUE, I DID NOT LIE. IF YOU WANT TO FUCK OFF ABOUT IT, THEN GO AHEAD. FUCK IT OFF WITH YOUR DUCK. YOUR EXPIRY DATE IS SOON. JUST DON'T COME CRYING TO US WHEN YOU HAVE NO ONE TO TALK TO. I TALK TO YOU SO OUR FORM TEACHER WON'T HAVE TO PUT US ON OUR FEET AND SCOLD US BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID. DON'T BE SURPRISED IF SOMEDAY, YOU WOKE UP, FINDING YOURSELF TO BE AMPUTATED, WITH AN INCURABLE DISEASE, A BALD HEAD AND -- FOR THE CHERRY ON TOP OF THE HYPOCRITICAL ICE CREAM SUNDAE THAT IS YOUR LIFE -- A BLENDED FACE TO MATCH. YOUR PERSONALITY IS HATED, BUT TOLERATED BECAUSE MOST OF US LIKE TO KEEP OUR FRIENDS' FEELINGS AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE FROM THE BRINK OF CRASHING. BUT SINCE YOU ARE NO LONGER OUR FRIEND, I DON'T SEE ANYTHING THAT STOPS US FROM BURNING AWAY THE FEELINGS, JUST LIKE WE WOULD LIKE TO BURN ALL YOUR FATS THAT YOU KEEP ASKING US TO LOOK AT ON A GUILLOTINE IN A FAR AWAY COUNTRY. YOU UNDERSTAND, YOU HYPOCRITICAL HIPPO? GET AWAY FROM US, OR DIE TRYING. GET CARTED OFF TO A CUCKOO HOUSE. ALRIGHT?

Huh. That was a LONG paragraph. Oh well, Ta.

No comments: