Wednesday, April 23, 2008

wish i had a fancy telescope

SpongeBob cracks me up. Hah. Okay, random much?

Today pretty much was normal in average. Er, our Physics papers were given back. No Maths today. More of Diabetes Mellitus. Green Patrolling. NO ENGLISH (later.). FRENCH were Haha (apakan?)

Nothing out of the ordinary. WE (that is to say, Emah, Yas, Kilah, Izzah, Syaz and me) were late for friggin' English. And Don was maaad. But hell do I care? He hates me, so why should I care? Hah.

Hadrah practice was in front of the BookStore. Hahah. Then I taught Muqtadir how to play the rebana. Thank you, people, for being present. Re-re-re-re-taking of Hadrah people were done, thanks to Hafiz. Aigh.

ONE MORE WEEK TO HADRAH COMPETITION

GAAAAH. Shitessssss. I watched Meet the Spartans on DVD just now. Sekarang ingin melihat The Exorcism of Emily Rose. Heard it was freaaaky. Just hope I'll be able to sleep tonight.

Oh, Zimah asked me for the lyrics of Lela Menchanai. Cooliess. I love that song, ever since Ka Amal played it on piano. And then my love grew at my little sister's concert, when Hadry's little sister (siapa nama nya?) sang that song in solo, while Shazana played the lead woman. Hehee.

Oh, crackpots were at the canteen just now (i.e. US). We sang every song in mind, with actions that correspond to the words in the lyrics. Haha. Nice. Alrites, gonna watch Emily Rose now. Cheers, ta.

No comments: