Monday, April 14, 2008

what's coming out for ...

Biology was HARD. I studied mostly on the Form 5 topics, then came out Plant Nutrition, a Form 4 topic! ARGH.

Okay, let me start from when I woke up.

I woke up at around 6.10 ish, to the lyrics of Unbreak My Heart by Il Divo. Then I showered, got dressed and then I went to Abang's room to borrow his Wax. Then I went down to find my Mum had already went. Which was early for her. Heh.

Then we went to schoool. My bag was so BARAT I had to lug it on both shoulders. Hrmph. Then I went to class. I sat down, and "read" some Bio. Hahha.

Oh I forgot to tell you this, outside the Main Gate, Sir Don was walking on foot. I don't know why. Maybe his car broke down? I won't know.

First & Second Period: English. How ironic it is to start the day. He gave us our tests back, and I got 19/25. 19 x 4 = 76%. Not good. Then we did some corrections, then some vocab, then *ugh* Pictionary. Zul was funny. Too bad I wasn't on their team. Boo..

Third Period: MIB. Mummy Haiseh! Hee. She gave us back our BM Test Paper, instead of MIB. Like, wth? I got 74%. Which was fairly awesome, considering the paper was serious shit. Oops. Sorry, Mum.

Fourth and Fifth Period: Maths. D. Oh!! Test! It was okay. Better than I expected, actually. People said it was hard, I don't know why. I just hope I don't get low marks.

BREAK. Nothing fun here. Just hung out with Ze and Shar. Honestly, I feel that my connection with my classmates are getting further and further. I just feel close with Fuzah (sometimes), Emah, Izzah and Zul. Sigh.

Seventh and Eighth Period: Biology. Haha, test. Ugh. Ms. Ratni told us in advance that she won't be invigilating us for the test, so I expected either Ck. Juraidah or Ms. Norchua (both of them rock!). But then expectations dropped as Mr. Shabi (or whatever) came in. I sat at the very back with Zul, and we kept passing notes. Hahaha. Then minutes after the eighth period started, Ms. Ratni came in. Yay! Okay, Test rating: 8.7.

Ninth and Tenth Period: Chemistry. Wheee. I love. We did a practical. I love more. But then I had no positive tests, except for one, where I put magnesium ribbon into solution S, and bubbles of gas went. I put my thumb over the test-tube, lit a splint and put into the test-tube.
POP it went. Haha coooooooool. Hydrogen gas fo' shizzle.

OH, Fuzah and Emah kept saying Cooliees or whatever. Hahah.

Then HADRAH. Ugh. Dreading! The newbies and Haziq are so NOT serious about this! I want to win this year, and they are depleting the chances of winning for me and MS. Yechh. I managed to shout at them, and they went SILENT.

NOW WHO'S THE BOSS, EH?!

Then went Nasyid, then I went home.

Barbecue at Mr. Meer's house on the 26th of April. COOLIES. Hahaha. Bah, I'm tired.

No comments: