Wednesday, April 9, 2008

busy busy

I am so busy lately. And this is one of the moments I am free. Since February, I have Choir, Borneo Global Issues Conference (BGIC), Hadrah. The first two are over, but I have Hadrah Finals on 1st May.

This week is TOPICAL TEST WEEK. GOD! I hate that. I already had (rating, 1 easiest, 10 hardest):
- Melayu Islam Beraja (rating on 8.5 on the hardness scale)
- Bahasa Melayu (rating on 7)
- English (rating on 3)

So, I have left is
- Chemistry, tomorrow
- Maths Syllabus D, on Saturday
- Biology, on Monday
- Physics, on Wednesday
- French, I don't know when
- A. Maths, next Saturday

And, unfortunately, I take June 'O' Levels. I am taking
- French, as it is not offered on November
- History, 'cause I'm crazy
- Additional Maths, 'cause I understand it better than Maths D
- Biology, 'cause, again, I'm crazy
- Chemistry, 'cause I love Chem
- Physics, just to feel the pressure.

So, more than that, I am also involved in Nasyid (Preliminaries on 22 April), Gulingtangan (sometime in May). For now. Ugh. I won't have a birthday this year. Yech. I will be too busy to even reeply greetings. Hahaha.

1 comment:

Izyan M. said...

oh yay!!! you blogged! finally!