Friday, April 25, 2008

tell me your story

I don't think it's exactly a real day without going to or passing by MS. Heh.

"For a pessimist, I am pretty optimistic"
- Paramore.

Yawn. Today is a Friday, and as usual, French class is ON. Mme. Rokiah brought an album, with pictures of her old intensive-class days. As we were browsing, we came across a group picture, and there was her ex-boyfriend in it. Then she said, "The f***ing German." Hahahaha. NICE.

I finished both Translations, wheee. But I did it in pencil, haha. Then just now, Mme Rokiah brought pulut panggang. I LIKE! So.... Haha apakan. Izzah were cracking her knuckles, and Mme tagur-ed it. Haha, I mean, doesn't anyone, at least once a week, crack their knuckles? Hehhh. So, yeah. There's no point in being too IN DEPTH of the details. Lurus kah tu?

Then, after class, I had to wait for the person who was going to take me home. Izzah and Syaz wer ewith me, so we stood at the concourse area, while it was raining heavily and the wind was blowing like crazy. Munawwir was there, blowing that tuba of his. Haha. Then Rifaie approached me and gave a Mum's plastic bag, with a big bottle of Sprite and this long chain of plastic cups. Haha. Then Izzah wanted some, so I gave her some.

Then Rifaie offered buns from Mum's Bakery. So I took one. Then I said "mmm. nyaman eh banana" as it was a banana bun. Then Syaz said something like, "je n'aime jamais l'ananas", which meant I never liked pineapples. Then I said, "apakan? pineapples?" Then Syaz was confused between les ananas and les bananes. The former meant pinapples, and the latter meant bananas. See? How confusing French can be. Heh.

Then Mum and Dad came to pick me up, and there were plastic bags from IDEAL. Wheee Ideal food. Ideal chicken! *drool. Then SEMBAHYANG. Nothing much.

I was late for Hadrah Practice, so we started at around 2.45 pm. Hehehehehe. A judge was present to comment us on our performance. He said that our first song, Allahu Allah was too low a key. So he asked us to raise our key. PAYAH KALI AHH. Then he commented on our second song, Perjuangan. He said that he can't hear a single word. WHOA. That's a problem we would have to overcome in about 5 days. SHYTES.

Then we practiced and practiced. Until our voices couldn't come out anymore. HAHAHA. Payah ehh the high note. Mona Adliana brought a huge box of Koko Krunch. Goooood. Haha. Nice. Hafiz and I resung Perjuangan with a ber-mukun beat. Lawa... Then we sang that song alll over again. Nice!

I think that's it. I wanted to eat some lollipops today. Payah ahh. No supplies! Haha. Okay. ta.

No comments: