Sunday, April 20, 2008

now you know who's boss

For all of eternity, I have never felt so stressed out. And I have never ever shouted at a person THAT mad.

Okay, let me outline what was in school just now:

panglima field performance practice
hadrah for the finals practice
nasyid for the preliminaries practice

I wasn't stressed at first at panglima practice. That was because it's FUN. and I'm not in charge. Haha. We haven't finished with the Panglima thing. But it was fun. What with all the, er, props and all. And our, er, thing. And the, er, cheer. Hehehehehehehe.

Let's just wait for the real Sports Day. Oh! It's going to be at the Padang Kebajikan, instead of Belapan. Boo. I was planning of swimming after that! Yech.

More about my stressful adventure? Sure

Panglima was from 8 til 12, but Hafiz, Hatadi and I went ou at around 11.30 or so. Then, Nasyid. only a few showed up. So we were late in practicing. Heh. I was going to gt my rebana in the Ugama staffroom, but it was locked. Ergh.

I'll just get to the point. I am stressed out for and mad at:
the Hadrah people for not singing loudly on the first practice;
Hatadi for being blablabla when us Hadrah were trying to sing;
the newbies + Haziq Don for being late;
Haziq Don for being too playful;
teaching the newbies how to play their respective instruments;
the newbies for NOT getting how to play them.

The newbies are all Form 4s. Then again, the original Hadrah boys were 13/15 Form 4s. Yechhh. The newbies are Rahman, Mizan, (another) Afif, Aizat and Muqtadir. At least Muqtadir was committed. The others, I assume, was just joining Hadrah to escape class. Heh.

Yeah. That's all I can say. Ta.

No comments: