Tuesday, April 15, 2008

ne voulais

Hahaha. Today is really both stressing, and stress-releasing. Hahaha.

School? There isn't much to talk about. My Malay, I scored 75%. And I failed my MIB. Hahaha. 17/50. WOW. Chemistry was NYEH. Continued the practical from yesterday. Titration, ku ANTAM SAJA.

Hahhaa. French was fine. Like always. My Sanctuary.. Hahaha. OOOOH. A. Maths! I like. I finished the first exercise given. And Kilah was like, "You finished it? Where do you find the time?!"

Hahahaha. The MS Youth Initiative Sketch people did a rehearsal in MA 5I during Breaktime. Hahaha. Didn't see it though.

After lunch is ..
panglima field performance practice.

Haha. I is not liking it. Stressful wahhh. Then at 2.30, Hafiz and I escaped practice to go to HADRAH practice. Yech. More stress. Though they were obedient and .. uh, good. HAHA.

Then Nasyid. God, how much stress is the maximum limit for ONE DAY? Yech. OH! Me, Hadry and Marzuqi wrote the Surah al-Fatihah on the whiteboard. Hahaha. How bored were we?

After all that, it's time for some stress relief. Santi and Nina were stress-relieving in front of the Audi by remixing Secondhand Serenade's Your Call. It was SO funny. Then we laughed and laughed and laughed a lot. Hahaha.

That's all I' m going to say. Bye for now.

No comments: