Thursday, April 17, 2008

and all you have is nothing

Today, and yesterday, I had meals full of CARBOHYDRATES. Yes, I'm being all biological now. And ironically, I'm not good in Bio.

And, yeah, I had meals rich in those things that contain glucose. You know, carbs. Hah. Well, for lunch YESTERDAY wasn't really RICH in carbs. That's because I DID NOT EAT. Hah.

So for dinner, it was so energy-giving. There was tumpi, nasi goreng pattaya, ayam goreng, potatoes, rice, etc. I forgot HAH. wait, I forgot something..

THE SENIOR PREPARED SPEECH COMPETITION 2008

For the 1st Category (Forms 4 & 5), the first speaker talked about Pollution. She spoke A BIT fast, so we can't really understand what she was saying. Oops. Then came Hafiz's turn. His speech title was "An Achiever". He was gooooooooood. I heard his speech beforehand. And so I remember it. Heh. Then came ... Izzah Farzanah (or as Zul would call her, si Putit. Haha funny story). She was LOUD. Hahaha. Then Kilah. Her body language wasn't really good. Hahaha. Sorry Ki, but your hands were really consistent. And that's boring, love. Hee.

The Second category (Pre-Us). Whoa!! Nice speeches mann!! First was Izzati, talking about self-confidence. Then Sarah Hanaa, who stated that P2F is better than American Idol (err..). Then Sulaiman, who spoke of the rate of obesity in Brunei (ookayy.). Then Mr. Ian Chan Zhao Xiang, who lectured about How to be the Perfect Party Host. Hahaha. Nice right? Yeahhh.

Truthfully, I wanted Ian and Hafiz to win. But both of them got second place. So, too bad. But I'm relieved Izzah won. Though not as relieved that she won just $10. Heh. You're in the NEWSPAPER, zah! Hahaha.

Okay, back to my whole carbohydrate "diet". Today was really carbohydrate-y. I mean, before Breaktime, in French, I ate the french fries (haha, irony) from Express. Courtesy of Mme. Rokiah. Then at Panglima Field Performance practice, I ordered Express. THEN, my Mum picked me up after picking my little sister from Ugama, then we picked up my sister (who has completed her 'A' Levels) at Brunei Times. THEN we went to KFC for dinner. Can you believe it? KFC! More carbohydrates! Heh.

So that's all I can type. I'm currently on Friendster, Blogger, Google, YouTube, and MSN; chatting with Ameer and Danial. Hahaha. See you.

No comments: