Sunday, April 13, 2008

what does that mean?

Here I am, on my stomach, typing this post, listening to "Bet On It" by Zac Efron. I am tired! It's a Sunday, yet I went to school from 9 til 2. Why? Practices for competitions. HADRAH and NASYID. I should REALLY stop joining competitions. But I want to WIN.

Yesterday, I went to the Ministry of Culture, Youth and Sports for the Ditrythmics (is that right, the spelling?) from Malaysia. They were BRILLIANT TERRIFIC AWESOME. Although I felt guilty for leaving my classmates to do the oh-so-HARD Maths.D test, I felt more relieve for escaping it! Hahaha.

The group from Malaysia -- most were graduates from the University of Arts, or something -- were great. They sang numbers ranging from German (I think) to Traditional Malaysian (Potong Padi and Suriram) to songs from theatrical performances such as West Side Story.

Okay, deja vu moment.

Back. The group sang You Raise Me Up, and it was FANTABULOUS. I was hoping for them to sing Unbreak My Heart. Hahaha.

Okay, it's a Sunday. So tomorrow, I shall start to stop eating lollipops. Euphemism. Hahaha. Okay. That's all. I am blank. See you.

No comments: