Sunday, June 22, 2008

what has been -- 18.06.2008

The first Wednesday of the holidays, and I had to go to school from 8 am to 3 pm. I had Gulingtangan practice. I mean, our competition is on Thursday after next, and our songs are not yet harmonised. And today is the day to do it.

I was early, and so I waited at the Gym at first. There were Scouts camping since yesterday. I saw Chok -- excuse me, Mr. Chok -- walking to the Girls' Hostel with another unrecognised dude.

Hafiz asked me to bring my History notes, exercises and topical tests for his sister to borrow. I brought a whole bagful. And it was HEAVY.

I was the first to arrive for Gulingtangan practice, even before the teachers! Blablabla, Gulingtangan practice was fine. I recycled the composition of the songs for the violin from last year and the year before, because 2 of the songs are from past years, and another song is a newly played one. Insyirah, Imi and Waqi didn't come today. Mahfuzah went home early, and so did Sharon. Huh.

Wafaa brought her album, with pictures from Kem Qiadah. Her group was Kancang, with Ck. Fatimah and "Mr. Perfect", as Emah would call him. I'm not going to mention his name, but I will just say that Ian tried to imitate the way he walked: head faced front, body nonchalantly buffed, hands hanging from your shoulders. Hahaha. The last bit, I bet you didn't get. Caliii.

ANYWAYS, after Gulingtangan, Yazakka, Hafiz, Wafaa and I went to THE MALL to hang around. Notice I put THE MALL in bold, block letters. That's because it is LAST place I want to be. L O P K E N town much?

So we bought tickets to watch The Happening, out of majority vote. Hee. Then Wafaa had to go home early. Aish. No worries, she's seen it before. Hahah. THE Haunting was FUN. I didn't scream, although there were some parts that shocked me. Haha.

FUNNY BITS:
- We said hi to Cikgu Ayu, our lovely Ugama teacher in Form 2. She barely remembers Hafiz's, Yazakka's and my names. Haha
- There's this movie that's coming out soon. HANCOCK. Wow. Nice name. Then Wafaa told us that his little bro said 'Hanchuk'. Hahaha
- Window shopping with Yazakka and Hafiz. FUN.
- My birthday sake's ex tagur-ed me. Ha. Probably because of that one incident that involved me screaming at BARNEY.
- Munawwir not wearing his specs. Funny sight (:
- We came across Wardah's path, and apparently her CLOSE friend, Al-Hafiz, my senior. *fake smile
- Hafiz and Yazakka's microscopic fight in front of Jollibee. Hahaha.
- This funny question made by an unsignificantly hot guy in The Happening, "How much does the nose grow in a year?". Though you may not see why this is funny, but it is to me. Bitch about that.
- That incident concerning Nadzirah, her friend and her friend's boyfriend. Hahah. Shortened: Mengatil wah the boyfriend.

I think that should be it. Ta.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DK. SITI AFIQAH AND DK. SITI AISYAH!

No comments: