Tuesday, August 5, 2008

iron and lead

GAHH. I just came down from my Chemistry Practical. What I predicted for titration came out -- titrating something with potassium permanganate (VII). Hahaha. Teachers just LOVE to torture us with hard questions. Chehh.

I slept late last night. I was half-thinking about that word that describes a sleeping disorder (I got it at last. It was insomnia, by the way), and half-thinking of what to say to Mateen. He was a bit slow, but I can't blame him, because he was chatting with his girlfriend too. Hahaha. About 20 minutes to midnight, I went offline (and Mateen, too, I think) and "went to sleep".

I woke up late today.. Hahaha. Malas ku wah kan bangun tadii. Sekali aku turun, semua orang tia akhir. MATIII. Hahah. So, yeah. Now I am sitting with Khairi. He's talking about his love life. HAHAH.

Oh, yeah. I forgot, these are the songs that I deem suck-ish:
- Sean Kingston's (he sucks)
- Pussycat Dolls's "When I Grow Up"

Hahaha. Ta.

No comments: