Saturday, May 3, 2008

more of hadrah

GOD, I MISS HADRAH.

I miss last year's Hadrah team, especially SYIKEN, ZIAN, ZAKIAH, CHIAO YIN, CHIEN HAO, and others! Booohooo. It's too early too miss this year's team, but I am missing it! Oh! Kelmarin Syiken birthday! Happy birthdayyyyy.

This year, for me, is so stressing. I mean, during practice, they weren't as serious as I want them to be. But I am proud of them. Here are more pictures, due to popular demand. Ahah. But sorry for the bad resolution. Heh. Stupid phone.

THE GIRLS

Maz & Sar

Rafa, Khairini, Diyanah, Maz

Khairini, Izzah Salam, Nina

Nadiah & Halawati

Trying out the tar..

Sitting beside the honey and the Zam-Zam water

Again, Nadiah & Halawati

Rafidah

Halawati

Nadiah.

Izzah Salam

Diyanah & Khairini

Faizah

More pictures.

Mona Adliana & Mohd. Fa'izan

MunahPijan

HaziqD & HafizH bersilat.

Marzuqi & Aizat.

"Cemana kan mengusai sinjang ani?"

Formations!

Eve of the Competition!

Core formation.

Yet again, MORE pictures.

on the roof!





That's all the pictures. Ngalih ku kan meng-upload yo. I want HADRAH pictures! Cool kaliahh. Hahaha. Okay, peeps.

PS. THE MOVIE IS FINALLY OVER.

No comments: